Do you want an easy and healthy chocolate dessert? This recipe without eggs or butter is for you! Learn how to prepare chocolate mousse with only one ingredient.
Tonight you want a sweet Comfortable, but without breaking the calorie counter. Unfortunately, in your refrigerator, it’s desert, no more candy in sight, and it’s clearly too late to go shopping. All you have left is this booklet chocolate Black in the closet… Good news, that’s all you need to do it Condensed chocolate mousse, Without eggs, butter or sugar ! Learn how to make this Chocolate cream Healthy in less than an hour!
Ingredients needed to prepare healthy chocolate mousse
For this recipe, choose dark chocolate that contains at least Less than 80% cocoaBelow that, the texture will not be the same. Below are the quantities needed to fill one large mold or two small molds.
- 90 grams of 80% or 85% dark chocolate
- 90 grams of cold water
Steps to prepare a quick healthy chocolate mousse
For this recipe, you will need an electric mixer, a saucepan, a bain-marie mixing bowl, a spoon, a large salad bowl, a bowl and a small bowl.
- Pour cold water into a bowl and Place it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chocolate squares.
- Melt it in a water bath Low heat. Mix regularly using a spoon.
- After the chocolate melts, pour it into a salad bowl and serve Pour in cooled water In the refrigerator on top.
- Mix it using a spoon until the texture is completely smooth.
- Whisk the mixture With an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, You can take the mousse out of the fridge and it’s ready to enjoy! On the other hand, do not leave it in the refrigerator for longer than half an hour, as it may freeze. Don’t forget to brush your teeth tonight..