Cyril Lignac revisits the classic chanterelle omelet by adding a gourmet twist provided by the accompanying creamy yellow vin sauce. Here is his recipe.
Nor do weOmelette Without breaking the eggs, Cyril Legnac Dare to reinvent the recipe Mushroom omelet With a personal and unique touch! Chef Ali revealed from right to left His gourmet version of this great classic and suggested listeners prepare a delicious dish Omelette with chanterellesand topped with a Yellow wine cream. With its golden color and dried fruit taste, this… Dry wine from Jura It will add an aromatic and unique touch to this dish. Discover his recipe.
Ingredients for an omelet with chanterelles and yellow wine by Cyril Lignac
Here are the ingredients needed to prepare a delicious omelet with chanterelles and yellow wine 4 people :
- 10 eggs
- 60 grams of mascarpone
- 150 grams of chanterelles
- 25 grams of butter
- 15 centiliters of double cream
- Good salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2.5 cl of water
- 1 piece parmesan
- ¼ bunch of parsley
- 10 cl of yellow wine
- olive oil
Preparing an omelet with chanterelles and yellow wine by Cyril Lignac
Have you made your purchases? Here are the steps to follow to prepare this delicious ready-to-eat omelet 15 minutes :
- To start, cut off the earthy stems from the mushrooms and wash them in a lukewarm bath with a little water. White alcohol vinegar. Drain it on a clean cloth.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan, add the chanterelles and salt and simmer until they turn light in color.
- Beat eggs with MascarponeAdd salt and pepper. Also add grated Parmesan. Melt a piece of butter in a large frying pan. Pour in the beaten eggs and cook over low heat.
- Add the chanterelles to the center of the omelet and start rolling it. When cooked, place the omelet in a large plate.
- Polish the cooking base with Yellow wineAdd the double cream and a few more drops of wine. Pour this sauce over the omelet, add chopped parsley and grated Parmesan, and serve immediately.
Trick president : The secret to getting Cyril Legnac Delicious soufflé omelet He beats the eggs with a spoon Mascarpone Using a fork or hand whisk, until white, before starting to cook. For him, the perfect omelet keeps… The heart is drooling It’s lightly browned on the outside…but you can also cook it a little more, depending on your preference! So, will you be trying this delicious recipe for dinner tonight?