A recipe that never disappoints, the 5-4-3-2-1 cake is the can’t-miss quick fix for quick meal prep. You don’t need to be a chef to master it in the blink of an eye.
The 5-4-3-2-1 cake gets its interesting name from its simplified dimensions, making it easy to remember and make. Principle ? Follower Easy to remember ingredients Thanks to the fun countdown. Originating in family kitchens where speed is everything, it has become a must-have for food lovers. Express sweets to prepare.
How to calculate cake measurements 5-4-3-2-1? Here is the answer thanks for Best recipe From the Journal des Femmes which will likely become your signature recipe!
Cake ingredients 5-4-3-2-1: Ideal proportions for 6 people
Its simplicity never ceases to seduce and its dimensions are a children’s game to remember. Here is the exact list of ingredients for a fragrant, flawless cake:
To make the cake:
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 apples (you can also just lemon zest or vanilla if you prefer)
Water during cooking:
- 80 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
This clever countdown timer, based on soup spoons, turns the kitchen into a fun and playful workshop for kids!
Cake preparation steps 5-4-3-2-1: step by step
It’s time to roll up your sleeves! The measuring scale will serve as your compass throughout the preparation. Here are the detailed steps:
- Start the countdown by adding: flour, sugar, milk, oil, eggs and yeast to your container.
- Prepare your springform pan, pour the preparation into it, then arrange the peeled and thinly sliced apples.
- Bake in the oven cold and turn the oven to position 4 at 120 degrees Celsius
- Make the second preparation by mixing the ingredients and spreading them over the cake after 30 minutes of baking.
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes.
As one person who tested this recipe said: “The recipe is perfect, the cake is very soft and above all very light.” So, are you ready to try?