What’s more comforting than ham and cheese shells? Well, ham and cheese risotto! This recipe will turn your shells from good to truly irresistible.
Shiny, impregnated shell Chicken stockAll this served with pork on the bone Irresistible sauce associated with the province. No, these are not your shells pork– Classic cheeses that may steal the show! Chef Frédéric Vardon, who heads up 39 V, an auteur restaurant in the 8th arrondissement, shared an absolutely amazing recipe for quick projectiles on the microphone of François Régis Gaudry, on the show. We are going to taste, broadcast on France Inter. here, The chef prepares his shells like risotto It gets a super creamy result. But unlike A Risotto Classic, that The recipe is ready in just 5 minutesBecause he uses…a pressure cooker!
Ingredients for Ham and Cheese Risotto by Frédéric Vardon
Old Chef uses boycott, but you can choose another cheese: Cantal, Swiss Gruyère, Parmesan… Do what you can! Here are the quantities you’ll need To entertain 4 people.
- 200 grams of oysters
- 100 grams of bacon, cut into thick slices
- 300 grams of chicken broth
- 60 grams of Comté cheese, 18 months old + a little for dressing
- 50 grams of ghee
- 50 grams of white onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Steps to prepare ham and cheese risotto by Frédéric Vardon
For this recipe, you’ll need to get your pressure cooker out of your cupboards! If you don’t have one, choose a classic pot. time for to cook It will just be a little longer : About 15 minutes after adding the broth you will add it ladle by ladle. Each time the broth evaporates, you will add a ladle, and so on.
- chop onions, Roughly cut pork– Grate the Comté cheese, not very fine.
- In a pressure cooker, melt the butter over medium heat and fry the onions without colouring. Season moderately with salt and Pepper.
- Add the pork, then roll it in the butter to keep it from drying out Add the shells and fry for 1-2 minutes until crusty Like risotto.
- Add the broth, cover and raise the heat.
- Once the bowl starts to whistle, Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, reduce pressure and open.
- Add the cheese and mix the ingredients well until combined Shells.
Serve in a deep plate or bowl, sprinkle with a little grated cheese and freshly ground pepper and enjoy!