Have you ever been tempted by the “incomparable” flavor of Pimm’s biscuits? Get ready to discover the secret behind this dessert with our 5/5 homemade recipe. In five easy steps, you’ll have moist and delicious cupcakes.
You are also a celebrity fan Bim ? Imagine this sponge cake smoothAnd sensitive and LightGenerously filled with fruit jelly, raspberryOr orange, strawberry or even pear, these biscuits leave no one indifferent. What makes them even more irresistible is this cover chocolate crisp Which coats it, creating the perfect contrast between the sweetness of the biscuit and the richness of the chocolate. We reveal to you the hidden recipe behind these delights, Rating 5/5 And tested by many people who attest: “Excellent, really delicious”, “Extra, the taste is really similar to Pimm’s”, “Very easy recipe to make”.
Ingredients to prepare orange pim at home:
What’s better than natural ingredients to enhance your favorite cakes? For a smooth, fruity and chocolatey texture, you’ll need:
For Jelly Beam Orange:
- 200 grams of orange juice
- 200 grams of sugar ;
- grated zest (take untreated oranges);
- 2 grams agar agar.
For Pimm’s sponge cake:
- 3 eggs;
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of precise ;
- 50 grams of butter.
For the Pimm’s chocolate icing:
Steps to prepare orange pim at home:
Now for the fun part, the preparation. You will see that the recipe is easy (very easy)Even if you are a trained pastry chef, the result is guaranteed. Follow the guide!
- For orange jelly : Mix the juice plus orange peel, sugar and agar agar in a saucepan. Leave it to boil for 5 minutes, then pour the mixture into a baking tray covered with parchment paper. Refrigerate for several hoursideally all night.
- For sponge cake : Beat the sugar and egg Until you get a foamy mixture. Add the flour and melted butter, then spread the dough into a large mold to cook Uniforms. Bake at 160°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- BIM compilation By cutting out circles of sponge cake and jelly using two cookie cutters of different sizes and overlapping them.
- Melt the chocolate with Water bath Or in the microwave, then Cover the jelly with melted chocolate.
- Leave it to solidify in the refrigerator until the chocolate solidifies well.
to Facilitate disassembly For perfectly shaped jelly circles, lightly grease the inside of the cookie cutter when cutting.
Now the crunchy question: Are you tempted by a homemade batch of these little treats?