Cyril Lignac prepares you Thai Chicken, the famous Thai Fried Rice Noodles! Discover his recipe and all the chef’s tips for preparing a real Thai dish like it’s done in Thailand.
president Cyril Legnac Take you to Thailand with A sweet, salty and spicy recipe Thai Chicken Pillow, perfect for forgetting about the bad weather! on from right to leftIn this article, he shares his recipe and all his tips for making Pad Thai as delicious (and spicy) as it is in Thailand. A dish that is prepared in a frying pan, which requires A little time in the kitchen and, above all, a little laundry! Discover his recipe.
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac’s Thai Chicken Dish
Here the chef chose A chick as a protein, but you can also replace the poultry with shrimp, which works great in pad thai.
- 2 chicken breasts cut into cubes or 10 peeled shrimp
- 3 Cloves of garlic Peeled
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 green onions
- 2 egg To be beaten
- 300 grams of rice vermicelli or rice noodles
- 250 grams of soybean sprouts
- 1 lemon
- 50 grams of Peanuts crush
- Neutral oil
For the sauce:
- 100 ml of Nok Mam Sauce
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 100 grams of Tamarind paste
- 15 ml of white rice vinegar
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 2 cups of Sriracha sauce
Preparing a Thai chicken dish from Cyril Lignac
Before starting this recipe, you must prepare it Soak them Rice noodles In a lukewarm water bath for 1 hour.
- Prepare the sauce in a bowl: Mix Nuoc-mâm sauce with sugarTamarind paste, rice vinegar, sriracha sauce and soy sauce.
- In a hot pan, pour a little oil, chopped garlic and grated ginger, cook for 2 minutes without coloring and add the chicken pieces. Leave it on the fire for a few minutes, then add the meat and pour in the beaten eggs. Cook them like scrambled eggs.
- Add the drained pasta and bean sproutsChopped onions and half the ground peanuts. Continue cooking over high heat until everything starts to brown slightly, then melt it with the sauce and fry.
Serve with a slice of lemon and a little crushed peanuts on top. If you have a peanut allergy, choose toasted sesame seeds!