Who said horror can’t be delicious? These mummy cupcakes are all the rage this Halloween. A must-eat on October 31, these moist chocolate cakes melt hearts while giving you goosebumps. Do children and adults dare to eat them?
Are you ready to dive into the enchanting atmosphere of Halloween? You have your own costume, but you’re still looking for a dessert recipe that will make kids and adults alike shudder with pleasure. Snack (or sweet) ? And here it is finally! This recipe is from Chocolate Mummy Cakes “Excellent,” and netizens are saying so! I will confirm that, Choco cocoIt is an association that never fails.
Ingredients for these soft Halloween cupcakes for four gourmets
Who would have thought that horror and gluttony could go so well together? these Chocolate cakes This will prove it to you… And to add a touch of sweetness to this mysterious night, here is the list of ingredients:
For the Chocolate Coconut Cupcake Base:
- 60 g unsweetened cocoa powder;
- 10 cl of water
- 180 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg;
- 60 ml of oil
- 15 cl of coconut milk (semi-skimmed milk as an alternative);
- 80 grams grated coconut.
To decorate Halloween cupcakes:
- 250 grams of white sugar paste;
- Little sweet balls or little eye candy.
For one A light and airy differenceReplace sugar paste with delicious whipped cream to form mummy dressings using a piping bag.
Steps to prepare Halloween cookies: step-by-step instructions for a guaranteed treat
Now it’s time to prepare to make these chocolate cupcakes An essential item on your Halloween table. Here’s how to prepare these little desserts:
To prepare Halloween cupcakes:
- Heat it up Oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bring the water to a boil, remove from heat, add cocoa powder and stir until completely dissolved. Booking.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, yeast, salt) in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, coconut milk, and cocoa water mixture. Mix until you get a homogeneous preparation.
- to merge coconut Grated.
- Pour the mixture into muffin tins and bake 15 minutes Until the knife comes out clean. To calm down.
To decorate Halloween cupcakes
- Cut the sugar dough into thin slices and place them on the face cake To create the effect of mummy bandages.
- Add two marbles or eye candy.
You can prepare the cupcakes in advance and store them in an airtight container until you are ready to decorate them. This will allow you to do so Save time in your day Halloween party. One thing is for sure, these cookies will disappear faster than you can say “pooh”!