Do you want a fruity dessert for Christmas? Cyril Lignac suggests a recipe for fresh mango charlotte to end the meal with a sweet flavour.
Are you tired of somewhat heavy Christmas records? Deviate a little from tradition and give in to the great idea Cyril Legnac For parties. in All in the kitchenChef A. offers us… Mango charlotte recipeEnhanced with a touch of acidity with passion fruit. Is your mouth watering? Here’s how to prepare it.
Ingredients for Mango Charlotte by Cyril Lignac
To prepare this mango charlotte, You will need a few ingredients. Here’s the shopping list for four people:
- 12 tablespoons of biscuits
- 2 Mango Fresh
- 15 centiliters of passion fruit juice
- 1 lemon
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of mascarpone
- 37.5 cl of whole liquid cream with 35% fat, very cold and whipped vigorously
Preparing mango charlotte from Cyril Lignac
civilized region Mango Charlotte by Cyril Lignac It won’t take you more than 15 minutes. Heres how to do it:
- In a large salad bowl, mix the egg yolks and sugar.
- Add the mascarpone and continue beating until the mixture turns into a creamy consistency.
- Gently incorporate the whipped cream into the mascarpone preparation. Reserve in a cool place.
- Cut the mango into cubes and put it on a plate aside.
- Gather the flesh still around the stone and mash it with the passion fruit juice.
- In cups, put the mascarpone cream, add the mango cubes.
- Dip the biscuits with a spoon into the mango and passion fruit puree and add them on top.
- Add a new layer of cream and biscuits and finish with mango and a little lemon zest
You can keep this mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve so the flavors can be absorbed into the cookies and cream. Treat yourself!