Halloween antics to devour? With simple ingredients and easy steps, this recipe is perfect for a family Halloween. Get ready to see your kids’ eyes light up with joy when they discover their cookie creations. Let’s dive into this recipe that promises to be a ghost!
Are you looking for Easy recipe for dinnerHalloween ? Do you want a simple and super fun activity for your little magicians at home? We found you The perfect ghost cake recipe (5/5 rating) Suitable for small hands. This candy is easy to make, and perfect for a Halloween snack. So, are you ready to wow your taste buds and turn your kids into novice pastry chefs?
Halloween Shortbread Ingredients: Recipe for 4 People
What are the hidden ingredients behind these Alien Who is beyond the grave? You probably already have them in your kitchen, here’s the list that will liven up your Halloween candy:
For short cake:
- 125 grams of flour
- 3 egg whites;
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 75 grams of butter.
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons hot water
- Mini Smarties or chocolate melts to form eyes and mouth.
For the perfect texture, consider making your own Remove the butter from the refrigerator one hour before To start with Your preparation. Your mini cookies will be perfectly shaped, soft and delicious!
Steps to prepare Halloween cake: The easy recipe for children
Be careful, shortbread pies are coming In less than 30 minutes ! Are you willing to follow the painful steps of this super easy recipe?
Preparing the shortbread:
- In a salad bowl, mix the egg cartons with the powdered sugar. Then add the flour and melted butter.
- On a non-stick baking tray or parchment paper, shape small pieces of dough into ghost shapes. If you don’t want to freeze your cookies, add your Mini Eye Smarties now.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C until the edges are golden brown.
If you want to give your cookies a more aromatic touch, add a few drops of vanilla extract to the dough
Preparing the strange ghost candy:
- In a bowl, mix the sifted powdered sugar with hot water, leave it for a few minutes, then apply it to the biscuits using a brush.
- Melt chocolate to create little monster eyes and mouths, or use Mini Smarties for a simpler option.
If the dough seems too sticky to work with, place it in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. This will make it more manageable and will make it easier for you to create your own little greedy ghosts. So, shortbread or a spell?