Lumpy, tasteless, don’t know how to tame polenta? Try François-Régis Gaudry’s Super Simple Parmesan Polenta Gratin, you won’t be disappointed!
Here’s one A very delicious gluten-free alternative to Gratens macaroni! Polenta, which is finely ground cornmeal, can be cooked in thousands of different ways. In a creamy version, cooked simply with water or milk, or in crispy fingers, like French fries for example. here, François Régis Gaudry It manages to combine the textures in this gratin Crispy on top and creamy on the inside. A very simple recipe that everyone will love!
Ingredients for Polenta with Parmesan by François Régis Gaudry
For this recipe, François Régis Gaudry uses pre-cooked polentaWhich can be found commercially easily. If you already have polenta in your cupboard, but it’s not pre-cooked, you’ll need to cook it in five times its volume of water or milk for about 40 to 50 minutes, stirring regularly.
- 250 grams of pre-cooked fine semolina porridge
- 1 liter of milk
- 3 eggs
- 130g grated parmesan cheese + a little for the top
- 25 centiliters of whipping cream
- 15 grams of butter
- Grated nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper
Steps to Make Polenta Gratin with Parmesan by François Régis Gaudry
As for equipment, you will need a large pot, a small grater, and a gratin dish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, Boil the milk over low heat with saltPepper and finely grated nutmeg.
- Pour the cooked polenta into the boiling milk.
- Stir for about 2 minutes until the polenta thickens Remove from the edge of the pan, then turn off the heat.
- Add the grated Parmesan, then add the eggs one by one, and mix them well.
- Grease a gratin dish with butter and pour the polenta into it. Smooth surface and Spread the whipping cream on top.
- Grate a little parmesan on top.
- Bake it for 35 minutes at 180°C.
When it comes out of the oven, its surface should be well browned. Serve hot with a touch of pepper grinder!