Are you looking for a recipe that everyone can agree on for your Halloween meal? This pumpkin and reblochon fondue is perfect for this occasion! Here’s a highly original version to revisit the traditional Savoyard fondue, without losing an ounce of familiarity.
season Pumpkin It was launched, and on Halloween, we love to share original and surprising recipes with friends to enjoy squash. You know the traditional fondue Savoyard? Pieces of bread dipped in melted cheese. Here’s a revisited version with pumpkin and reblochon, Suggested by Margo, alias Little Daisy_on social networks.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Fondue – Reproduction for four gourmets
To prepare this delicious fondue, you will need:
Choose a pumpkin with a harmonious shape and Which fits well on the table When you put it on. Spoiler: In this amazing recipe that will wow your guests, This is the part that replaces the fondue pot fondue!
Also remember to equip yourself with fondue sticks to stick the bread pieces into…the pumpkin.
Steps to prepare pumpkin fondue – Halloween Reblochon
1. Dip it Whole pumpkin in boiling water For 15 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the lid off the top of the pumpkin with a knife. Remove the seeds.
3. Mix someolive oilHerbs of Provence and minced garlic.
4. Pour this mixture into the pumpkin and Line the inside of the pumpkin well With this seasoning.
5. Salt and pepper.
6. We cut the reblochon into pieces and Add the cheese pieces to the pumpkin.
7. Place the decorated pumpkin in a baking dish Bake it for 40 minutes at 180°Cconvection.
8. At the same time, Cut pieces of bread To soak in pumpkin.
9. Serve the fondue hot. Scrape the bottom of the pumpkin while making the fondue to mix the pumpkin flesh and cheese well. And above all…have fun!