Do you like Camembert bread? You can’t help but succumb to its improved version: puffy Camembert pastry. Here’s a recipe that will melt all your guests.
Despite the current heat, recipes based on melted cheese are still very successful: Mont d’Or bread, Reblochon or… Camembert Grilled, there are lots of options. But now, as soon as it comes out of the oven, Sometimes these cheeses leave traces : Often times, half of the cheese leaks out onto the baking tray and a large portion of it remains stuck to the bottom of the tray. Not only is it frustrating, it’s just that Hell to clean. Good news, we have found the recipe that will solve all these problems and guarantee you the pleasure of melted cheese. A little extra? The irresistible crunch of puff pastry.
Ingredients for Camembert puff pastry recipe
For this recipe, forget it puff pastryPrefer the filo pastry they will give you A much lighter and crisper result.
- 3 sheets of phyllo dough
- 1 Camembert
- 2 cans of fig jam
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
Steps to make puffy Camembert pastry
For this recipe, you will need a kitchen brush, a thin knife, and parchment paper.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven, then line it with a large sheet of baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place the sheets of phyllo dough on top, placing them next to each other.
- Brush them with melted butter Using the brush.
- Place Camembert in the center and Square it with a knife.
- Cover the top with fig jam afterwards Wrap camembert in filo pastry.
- Grease the outside of the dough with the remaining butter, then bake it for 30 minutes at 170°C.
The dough should be golden brown and crispy. Serve the Camembert pie hot, along with a green salad And shallot sauce to add acidity.