Want a quick and delicious snack? Chef Cyril Lignac shares with you his simple recipe for apple cake: a real pleasure and a real breeze to prepare! Discover his recipe.
Like every week, on Wednesday, Chef Cyril Lignac brings you a sweet recipe from right to left. Here, the chef has chosen a very easy recipe, which can be easily prepared with children: cake with apples Super smooth, slightly caramelized On top. Best of all, you don’t even have to peel the apples!
Ingredients for a very simple apple cake by Cyril Lignac
For this recipe, Cyril Legnac She recommends using apples from one of the following varieties: Pink Lady, Reine des Reinettes, Golden, or Boskoop. You can definitely keep the apple peels Without harming the recipe, but if you prefer to avoid it, peel it!
- 2 beautiful organic apples, washed
- 165 grams of brown sugar
- 1 an egg
- ½ lemon
- 20 centiliters of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 170 grams of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 piece of butter for the mold
- 50 grams of sugar
- 45 grams of melted butter
- 2 nice pinches of cinnamon
Prepare a very simple apple cake from Cyril Lignac
To get a cake that’s soft and caramelized on top, Cyril Lignac has a secret skill : He is using Nutritional baking soda The device inflates and before putting the cake into the oven, covers it with its own mixture…
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the apples and cut them into sticks. Spray them with a spray Lemon juice To avoid oxidation.
- In a bowl, Mix the brown sugar with the eggAdd the milk, vanilla seeds, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and precise And baking soda.
- Stir to obtain a homogeneous mixture and pour the dough into a mold previously greased with butter.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon And melted butter. Cover the cake with this mixture Bake it for 30 minutes At 180°C.
Serve warm, with a cup of hot tea.