Want a change from the traditional Yule registry? This year, choose Cyril Lignac’s chocolate and coffee cream balls to end your New Year’s Eve meal nicely.
Christmas is fast approaching and you are already wondering what dessert to serve your guests? If you are a little tired of traditional records, Cyril Legnac He has the solution for you. in All in the kitchenreveals to him Chocolate and coffee cream balls recipe, Perfect for finishing a meal with ease and lightness.
Ingredients of Cyril Lignac chocolate tablets
Cyril Lignac creates and replaces the Yule Log pucks chocolateAccompanied by coffee custard. Here are the ingredients needed to prepare this dessert for four people:
For the disk:
- 60 grams unsalted butter
- 60 grams crushed dark chocolate
- 30 grams of flour
- 60 grams of powdered sugar
- 25 grams of almond powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon. A tablespoon of liquid honey
- 20 centiliters of whole milk
- 30 grams of coffee In grains
- 20 grams of powdered sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons of ice cream or chocolate sherbet
Preparing Chocolate Discs by Cyril Lignac
Now that all the ingredients are collected, discover the steps to prepare the salad Chocolate and coffee cream balls from Cyril Lignac :
- To start, pour the milk and coffee beans into a pot and bring everything to a boil. Reduce the heat and let the lotion soak.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour, almond powder and sugar in a salad bowl. Melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath.
- In another salad bowl, beat the egg whites until they are not too stiff. Gently add them to the flour, sugar and almond powder mixture. Add honey and mix everything gently. Add the melted chocolate and butter and mix everything together.
- Pour the preparation in Buttered mussels. Bake it for 7 minutes. Loosen the discs on a rack and leave to cool.
- Using a whisk, cream the sugar and egg yolks. Filter the coffee-infused milk through a strainer, then pour it over the mixture. Stir and pour the mixture into the pot. Cook over low heat to obtain Creamy. Cool in a salad bowl.
- For training– Place the biscuits in the middle of the plate. Pour a little custard in the middle and add a scoop of chocolate ice cream on top. Finish by spreading a little custard around the biscuits.