Are you tired of heavy and dry pancakes? The extra easy tip allows you to get fluffy and airy waffles, without yeast or rest. Discover it quickly!
What’s better than Pancakes Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside? It’s the basis for a good snack with family or friends! One technique allows you to get that perfect light texture. We reveal it to you!
Must-know tips for making really light pancakes
Instead of adding egg Place it completely in the waffle batter, and separate the egg yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff, then mix them with the rest of the preparationAt the end of the recipe. Thanks for this advice, your Pancakes It will be home lighter And Crispy.
The ultimate recipe for super-airy waffles made with beaten egg whites
Ingredients are enough for 4 people
- 250 grams of flour
- 400 grams of milk
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams of melted butter
- 30 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparing egg waffles
- Mix egg yolks and sugar.
- Add the sifted flour, salt, melted butter and milk. Milk should be used in moderation. Its creamy texture tends to build up The pancakes are very tender. To avoid this, we advise you to do so Replace some or all of the milk with waterfrom’Carbonated water Or the beerReal natural yeast!
- Beat the egg whites until stiffThen add it gently to the previous preparation. If you like it, Flavor the waffle batter With vanilla, citrus peel, rum, cinnamon or orange blossom water.
- Heat your waffle iron until the indicator light comes on. The ideal is to equip it Non-stick cast iron platesSo that the dough does not stick. Otherwise, remember to oil the dishes generously before cooking.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other side. It’s ready when you don’t see steam coming out of the waffle maker!