Chef Cyril Legnac shares a delicious summer salad with burrata and… figs! Find out all his tips for incorporating figs into salads.
It’s not just a tomato to accompany burrata and there is also fruit! It’s a bright idea for Cyril Legnac, who shared with us his sweet and savory salad recipe from right to left. When summer comes to an end, you can substitute tomatoes for figs! And yes, this sweet and savory fruit pairs well with the milky sweetness of burrata, especially when accompanied by Secret clothes for Cyril Legnac…find out his recipe.
Ingredients for Fig Salad by Cyril Legnac
For this recipe, Cyril Lignac recommends choosing figs from Solliès-Pont, a Protected Designation of Origin located in the Var. These are famous for their Lovely violet flavour And their juicy flesh is full of sugar. Their season runs from August 15th to November 15th.
- 10-12 fig
- 1 burrata
- olive oil
- 1 splash of fleur de sel
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 nice slices of rustic bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 packet of sesame
- 1 bottle of white balsamic vinegar
- 3 cases of sesame vinegar
Preparation of fig salad by Cyril Legnac
For this recipe, you will need a cutting board, a knife, a frying pan, a salad bowl, and a small jam jar to make the sauce.
- Wash the figs and cut them in half.
- Roasting sesame seeds in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring.
- Rub the garlic on the bread. Toast them in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Prepare the dressing: Pour the vinegar and oil into the jam containerClose the lid carefully and shake vigorously.
- Season the figs And sprinkle them with sesame sauce.
On a plate, place the garlic toast, place the burrata on top, split it in half, and cover with the figs. Sprinkle everything with vinegar and Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Treat yourself!