Cyril Legnac shares with you his deluxe peach tart, which is a quick and easy dessert idea. The chef tweaks a classic recipe with unexpected ingredients and it makes all the difference!
Fruit tart is one of those sweets The simple one that is always agreed upon. But as is often the case, the simplest of treats are also the easiest to pass up… Fortunately, Cyril Legnac I have prepared for you an amazing unmissable and super gourmet peach pie. A recipe that will undoubtedly earn you the title of Queen or King of the Pie! Find out his shared recipe on from right to left And all his advice To make the perfect peach tart.
Ingredients for the luxurious peach tart by Cyril Legnac
For this recipe, Cyril Legnac recommends choosing peaches that are ripe, but with a texture that’s still slightly firm. In terms of variety, you have the choice: fishing Yellow or white or flat in summer or Peach vine in SeptemberChoose what’s more in season! What is the secret of this pie? Gooseberry jam topping! Its refreshing side reveals the sweetness of peach.
- 4 peaches
- 1 round puff pastry
- Organic lemon flavour
- 100 grams of currant jam
- 2 packets of brown sugar
- 1 handful of sliced almonds (optional)
The preparation of the luxurious peach tart by Cyril Legnac
For this recipe, you will need 2 baking sheets to pre-bake the puff pastry in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the previously puffed dough on a baking tray covered with a sheet of parchment paper, put a ring of dough on the dough, then cut it with a knife. Lay out a second sheet of parchment paper second baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 190°C. Check the bottom and sides for doneness. Take out the dough and let it cool.
- Drizzle with marmalade Cook the dough with a spoon until it becomes thin.
- Cut the plums into quarters.
- Place the peach quarters to form a rose and Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes at 190°C.
Sprinkle the pie with lemon zest We take it out of the oven and sprinkle the face with grated almonds. And for more fun, serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!