On August 25, 2023, in Tous en Kitchen, Cyril Legnac presented a recipe out of the ordinary: a salad of black rice with red tuna and green beans. Learn how to prepare it.
Cyril Legnac Don’t do things like everyone else! He proves it again with the suggestion of Rice salad…not like the others! In his daily show for the summer of 2023, Everyone in the kitchen cooked Black rice salad with tuna and green beans. To make this dish a success, he shares his tips, perfect ingredients, and cooking secrets! here they are.
Ingredients for Cyril Legnac’s black rice salad with vegetables and semi-cooked tuna
To get black rice, head to your supermarket. This variety is richer in antioxidants than white rice. In addition, black rice will be richer in vitamins, fiber, and minerals. So many good reasons to cook it! Here are the ingredients for four people:
- 2 red tuna slices, weighing 110 grams
- Little pink berries
- 300 grams of green beans
- 1 peeled shallot
- 1 salad bowl with ice cubes
- 2 apricots
- 2 peaches
- 300 grams of boiled black rice
- 1 tablespoon of golden white sesame
- olive oil
- salt flower
- split pepper
For the onion sauce:
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2 tbsp sesame oil network
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 piece of peeled ginger, 4 cm thick
Black Rice Salad Preparation with Vegetables and Semi-Cooked Tuna by Cyril Legnac
To prepare this recipe, you will need your oven and cooking utensils. It is also recommended to use a good knife for slicing the tuna. On the stove!
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C or a baking tray. Boil water in a saucepan and cook the beans in it for about 5 minutes. Once cooked, let it cool in a bath of cold water with ice cubes. Drain and chop them, then put them in a salad bowl. Chop the leek and mix it with the beans.
- Season the tuna fillets with Ciel flower, allspice, and a few pink peppercorns, previously crushed in a mortar or under a plate. Drizzle olive oil over the tuna. Then bake for 5 minutes at 200ºC or on a plancha. Cut the tuna into pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard with the liquids and add the peeled and chopped onion and ginger. Cut the apricots and peaches into pieces. Season the beans with vinegar. On a plate, put the rice, distribute it well, then add the beans and fruits on top. Finally, put the tuna pieces. Drizzle olive oil and dressing on top. Sprinkle with white sesame.
To see the chef cook live, go on the 6play platform. This broadcast will allow you to follow Cyril Lignac’s gestures as you prepare this dish from home.