Cyril Lignac always has good ideas! And on August 24, 2023, he continues his momentum with the introduction of Lemon and Strawberry Tiramisu. Recipe featured on the TV show Tous en Kitchen. Ingredients and details below!
What could be better than a lemon dessert to end a meal? This is the idea Cyril Legnac put forward when he proposed Lemon and strawberry tiramisu In his presentation for the summer of 2023: Everyone is in the kitchen. the Thursday 24 AugustChef is making this recipe live on M6 at 6:35pm. To cook with him or by watching the replay available on the platform 6playHere are the ingredients and all the preparation details.
Lemon and strawberry tiramisu ingredients by Cyril Legnac
For his recipe, the chef prepares a regular tiramisu base. But instead of coffee, Lemon and strawberry are used. He slips a strawberry in Preparation for Mascarpone And Use lemon in a light syrup. Here are the components you will need.
- 3 lemons
- 30 cl of water
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 5 cl of amaretto
For the mascarpone cream:
- 3 egg yolks
- 105 grams of caster sugar
- 150 grams of mascarpone
- 1 lemon
- 350 grams full fat 35% fat, very cold, whipped
- 250 grams of fresh strawberries, peeled
- 28 cookie spoons
- 1 lemon
Lemon and strawberry tiramisu made according to Cyril Legnac
What is good with tiramisu preparation presidentis that you can Fruits change according to the seasons ! Save the recipe well and cook as you wish! you all You will need a colander or sieve.
- Boil water in a saucepan, then add the juice of 3 lemons and the juice of 1 lemon. Split the vanilla pod in half and add the seeds and the entire pod to the skillet. Pass through a fine sieve and discard in a salad bowl. Pour in the amaretto and mix. Cover the salad bowl and leave to marinate for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar. Add the mascarpone and the lemon peel. Keep beating and leave the mixture until it becomes creamy smooth. Pour the whipped cream into the mixture using a spoon.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces. Pour half of the mascarpone mixture into the bottom of the mold. Dip the cookie spoon into the lemon syrup. Dip it in the cream, then put some strawberries and repeat these steps. Finish with strawberries, mint leaves and a little lemon zest. Good appetite !
If you would like to see the chef cook and discover the recipe in pictures, the appointment is set In replay on 6play platform. In the kitchen with Cyril Legnac and his summer recipes!