On August 23, 2023, on Tous en Kitchen, Cyril Legnac served Weeping Tiger beef accompanied by a Thai salad. Find out the ingredients needed for this preparation and the details of its cooking.
you pack your bags, Cyril Legnac Take us on a trip to Asia! In everything in the kitchen, and Wednesday, August 23, 2023, the cook is preparing crying tiger beef. What is this ? About Thai specialty Based on marinated beef, just browned. the president It is prepared with steak and original spices. Below are the ingredients and the detailed recipe for this dish presented on M6.
Ingredients for Buckeye Tiger Beef and Thai Salad by Cyril Legnac
To prepare this recipe, do not hesitate to visit a specialized store. You can find there All useful sauces, sometimes at a discount. But don’t panic, Cyril Lignac ingredients can also be found in supermarkets!
For the crying tiger beef:
- 4 x 130 grams of beef slices
- 2 sticks of lemongrass
- 1 peeled shallot
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and de-germinated
- A few fresh mint leaves
- 2 lemons
- A few fresh coriander leaves
- 15 cl of soy sauce
- 10 cl of oyster sauce
- Neutral oil
For the Thai salad:
- 1 peeled green papaya or 2 peeled and grated green mango (can be substituted for classic mango)
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and de-germinated
- 1 red pepper, without seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste
- 125g green beans, cooked but crunchy
- 3 tablespoons of ground unsalted peanuts
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of neokum
- 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
- A few coriander leaves
Preparation of Weeping Tiger Beef and Thai Salad by Cyril Legnac
For this recipe to work like a chef, just a few steps are enough. with Tips and advice from Cyril Legnac, is much easier. Learn how to prepare beef in an authentic way.
- Take the meat out of the refrigerator to reach the perfect temperature. finely cut Shallots, garlic, mint leaves and lemongrass. Mix everything In a salad bowl, add the squeezed lemon juice, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Put the meat in the mixture and leave it to marinate.
- And in another bowl, Prepare the salad Add grated green papaya or mango. Use a coarse grater. Cut garlic and red pepper into thin slices. Add everything to a salad bowl along with the brown sugar, finely chopped green beans, shrimp paste, and ground peanuts. Then pour lime juice and nuoc-mâm sauce. Add the cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters, and the coriander leaves. Mix and reserve.
- to end, Cook the meat. To do this, on the grill or in a hot, lightly oiled skillet, place your steaks just long enough to color while keeping them rare. Then cut it into thin slices and serve with Thai salad.
To prepare, the chef made an appointment with the viewers Wed 23 August at 6:35pm on the M6. From now on, go to replays on 6play. You can follow the gestures of Cyril Legnac, who cooks from the southeast of France.