This Tuesday 29 August at 6:35 pm on the M6 at All in the Kitchen, Cyril Lignac is serving Almond Tart with Apricot. He revealed in the preview how to make this easy recipe.
It’s a pie! To delight your table with sweet and invigorating desserts, fall in love with the Almond tart With apricots by Cyril Legnac. The chef presents this recipe in his daily program for the summer of 2023. Everyone is in the kitchen. Tuesday 29 August at 6:35 pm on the M6, Cook Alive. We reveal the list of ingredients as well as preparation details…
Ingredients for Cereal Legnac Tart with Almonds and Apricots
To prepare this delicious pie, president I decided to use an already-made shortcrust pastry. but If you 100% want to make it at home, Shortcrust pastry is prepared by mixing 250g of flour, 125g of butter, a pinch of salt, and 3 tablespoons of water. You choose!
- 1 pastries
- 10 grams of butter
- 8 apricots
- 1 pinch of flour
For the apricot and vanilla coulis:
- 300 grams of pitted apricots
- 30 grams of soft sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- little water
For the almond cream:
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of crushed almonds
- 15 grams of corn starch
- 120 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 14 grams of amber rum
- 25 grams of roasted hazelnuts, cut into 4
- 25 grams of roasted and sliced almonds
Preparation of Almond Tart with Apricot by Cyril Legnac
It is very easy to prepare this pie. Cyril Legnac It doesn’t do anything complicated. But by following the steps step by step, you can make sure that this recipe works. The chef reveals his account Instagram how to do it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Lay the shortcrust pastry on the bottom of your pie plate with the butter and flour or parchment paper. Roll out the dough and flatten it from both sides using a rolling pin. Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork and chill.
- Make the choli by cutting the apricots into pieces. In a saucepan with a little water, place the apricots, sprinkle them with sugar, and add the cracked and split vanilla pod. Simmer until tender.
- In a bowl, mix powdered sugar, cornstarch, and almond powder. Add softened butter and mix. Add eggs and rum. Pour everything into the base of the pie, then place the quartered apricots and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Apricot coulis mix. Almonds and roasted hazelnuts are placed on the pancake, then the pancake is served with coleslaw.
To see the chef cooking live, go to Tuesday, August 29, 2023, at 6:35 PM on M6. After this date, everything happens on the 6play online platform.