Chef Cyril Lignac recreates the Milanese risotto experience with autumn vegetables, which add their creamy flesh and an irresistible touch of sweetness… Discover his recipe!
the Risotto Milano style is one of the traditional Italian recipes that you absolutely must know. It’s saffron foodFlavored with the bone marrow used in preparing osso buco. In his shared recipe on from right to leftChef Cyril Lignac does not use marrow, but adds autumn vegetables with a very sweet flavour To provide extra softness…A very cozy plant variety, perfect for warming up on fall evenings. Here’s his recipe!
Ingredients for Autumn Risotto by Cyril Lignac
Cyril Legnac Make a beautiful orange risotto with saffron and… butternut squash! Its melting meat with delicate taste Hazelnut It will go great with risotto. Feel free to diversify your pleasures With other seasonal squash, such as the very fragrant butternut squash or the Hungarian blue squash, which has a denser flesh and a more flavorful taste. chestnut.
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 2 liters of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ Butternut squash
- 80 grams of butter for cooking the squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 15 grams of butter to finish cooking the risotto
- 200 grams grated parmesan
- 1 pinch of saffron In the pistils
- A few basil leaves
Preparing Autumn Risotto by Cyril Lignac
For this recipe, you will need a cutting board, a sharp knife, a fairly deep frying pan, and a frying pan.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, place the butternut squash. Remove the seeds, salt and pepper and add a little sugar. Place small cubes of butter on top and sprinkle a little water on them. Cover the foil with aluminum foil over the squash and bake at 190°C for 45 minutes. At the end of cooking, carefully open the leaf without burning yourself, collect the pumpkin juice and cut the pumpkin into pieces.
- Chop the onion and chop the garlic. Brown everything in the pan with a drizzle ofolive oil.
- in a frying pan, Pour the rice, and mix it for a few seconds until it is absorbed Add a spoonful of butter. Stir with a spoon, add onion Then deglaze the garlic with white wine. Let it reduce.
- Add the pumpkin cooking juice next Hot broth, then pour it gradually Of absorbing it before rice. Go ladle by ladle, and each time the broth evaporates, add another ladle, and so on. The exercise lasts about 15-20 minutes Until the risotto is cooked perfectly.
- At the end of cooking, add the grated Parmesan and a few pieces of butter Fry the risotto until creamy. Add the saffron at the end so that it gently penetrates without burning into the risotto.
Served in flat plates, Press the bottom of the plate until it spreads. Place the candied squash pieces on top and finish with a few basil leaves, it’s ready!