The chef has created the perfect recipe for a healthy, comforting dinner: spinach soup. Cyril Lignac shares with you his recipe and secrets to make veloute even more delicious…
How many times have you spent time in the kitchen to have… Velvety is finally completely tasteless ? Not all velouté recipes are created equal, but the one shared by Cyril Lignac is from right to left Ticks a lot of boxes. In fact, fresh spinach soup is ideal Store vitamins and nutrients, its texture is completely velvety and above all, it has (really) taste! Discover his recipe.
Ingredients for spinach soup by Cyril Lignac
Here the chef uses spinach Fresh, but if you Frozen spinach will work very well. Frozen spinach contains as many, if not more, vitamins than fresh spinach because it is frozen immediately after being picked!
- 150 grams of peeled potatoes, Cut into cubes and boiled
- 300 grams of spinach leaves, peeled and washed
- 1 liter of poultry broth
- 1 can of hazelnut oil
- Fine salt and pears from the mill
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 15 grams of butter
- 15 centiliters of liquid cream
- olive oil
Preparing Spinach Cyril Lignac
For this recipe, you will need a cutting board and knife, a large pot, and a blender or hand blender.
- In a bowl, Melt the butter with a little olive oil To prevent it from burning. When the butter has browned, sauté the onions until they are well caramelized, this will add a sweet dimension to the soup. Then add half the amount of spinach leaves and mix regularly until the leaves are cooked without colouring.
- Add the pre-cooked potato cubes to the pan and season with fine salt. Pour in chicken broth and Leave on low heat for 25 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, Pour in the rest of the spinach leaves And cook for a few minutes. Add the cream and mix using a hand mixer. Add 2-3 turns of freshly ground pepper.
Arrange the spinach soup in deep plates, and finish by adding the spinach A drizzle of hazelnut oil for a touch of sweetness. Serve this soup as a starter or as a starter With a boiled egg If this is the main course!