One month before the Christmas holidays, Cyril Lignac thinks about vegetarians and reveals the perfect recipe for vegetable lasagna slightly revisited… Find out how!
The end of the year holiday is coming! And when we are VegetariansIt’s not always easy to know what to prepare for New Year’s Eve. Between the foie gras, scallops, and capon, non-meat eaters often find themselves eating only the garnish and staying hungry. Luckily, Cyril Legnac He has a solution with this Spiralized vegetable lasagna reciperevealed in All in the kitchen.
Ingredients for Spiralized Vegetable Lasagna by Cyril Lignac
This is amazing Spiralized vegetable lasagna recipe from Cyril Lignac It requires the same ingredients as the classic vegetarian lasagna recipe. Here’s the shopping list for four people:
- 10 slices of lasagna dough
- 200 grams of tomato coulis
- 3 mozzarella
- 250 grams of spinach leaves
- 1/4 bunch of chopped basil
- 1/4 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 100 grams of parmesan
- olive oil
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 70 grams of flour
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 50 grams grated parmesan
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
Vegetable lasagna prepared by Cyril Lignac
Now that you have all your ingredients ready, here’s how to prepare spiralized vegetable lasagna:
- Preparing the bechamel. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour to form a roux. Pour in the milk and mix until thick.
- When the bechamel is ready, add the Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Chop already cooked spinach, basil and flat-leaf parsley.
- On the board, cut Lasagna Pre-cooked into 3 equal slices.
- Place the béchamel on top of each lasagna, then add the spinach and herbs mixture, then a little mozzarella cheese.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on the bottom of the dish. Grease a strip of parchment paper and stick it to the edges of the plate surrounding it.
- Roll the first sheet of lasagna dough, then place it on the second sheet. Roll again and continue until you fill the dish.
- Pour a little tomato sauce and add grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200°C.
- Mix lamb lettuce with olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Add a little Parmesan shavings to the salad
Cyril Lignac’s advice? Grate more Parmesan cheese over the lasagna as soon as it comes out of the oven and serve it with a salad to add a little freshness to the dish. Good appetite !