While minestrone is often prepared in summer with sunny vegetables, Chef Cyril Lignac offers you a very comforting variation with fall vegetables… discover his recipe!
Minestrone is soup Traditional Italian, consisting of vegetables cut into small cubes, and grains of your choice (rice, macaroni Or barley), Parmesan cheese and maybe a little bacon. If minestrone recipes mostly consist of summer vegetables e.g tomatoesOr zucchini or even green beans, It can be easily adapted to seasonal products ! Proof of this is the absolutely delicious, autumnal minestrone from right to left By Cyril Lignac. Discover his recipe!
Autumn minestrone notes by Cyril Lignac
Below are the quantities you will need to serve 4 to 5 dishes.
- 1 Onion Roscoff rose
- 1 handful of coconut pimbol
- ½ pumpkin
- ½ fennel
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 6 Mushrooms from Paris
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 1 slice of farm bacon
- olive oil
- 2 liters of Vegetable soup
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 80 grams of small pasta
- 30 grams of parmesan
- 1 slice of rustic bread
- Fine salt and Pepper From the mill
Autumn Minestrone Preparation by Cyril Lignac
here, The chef honors the coconut from pimbol, a legume Which can be found on shelves until October. If you can’t find any, you can replace them with dried beans such as muguet or Soissons for example, as long as you have soaked them before.
- Peel and Cut all vegetables into 4 mm cubes Aside.
- In a pot, heat the vegetable broth and pour it into cubes CarrotPumpkin and coconut. Simmer for about thirty minutes until the coconut is tender.
- Meanwhile, sauté the chopped onion in a pan with a little olive oil, add salt, then add the chopped fennel. We leave it to return for a few minutes, and add cubes to it celery To color them and Finished with mushrooms. Pour everything into the broth so it continues to cook.
- in a frying pan, Bacon slice coloring With a sprig of thyme and pour everything into the broth. Then add tomato paste and cook under the lid for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Pour the pasta into the minestrone and cook for 5 minutes Where is the time indicated on the package.
- Toast the bread in a bacon pan and then cut it into croutons.
Serve the minestrone in deep dishes. Distribute bacon pieces and toast. Grate parmesan on top and enjoy hot!