With just one move, you can transform your chocolate mousse from “good” to “bright” thanks to Cyril Lignac’s secret ingredient!
The rule of custardcooking on a tablecloth, chopped chocolate, whipped cream… you probably already know it Tips from Cyril Lignac to Carry Chocolate cream Worthy leader. One of them may have escaped you, but it is very important nonetheless!
What is the original recipe for Cyril Lignac’s chocolate mousse?
- 125 grams of full-fat liquid cream, 33% fat
- 2 large egg yolks
- 200 grams of chocolate black
- 110 grams of milk chocolate
- 450 grams of very cold, full-fat liquid, containing 33% fat
- 125 grams of whole milk
- 25 grams of powdered sugar
- Pour it Liquid cream In a pot with milk.
- In a bowl, whisk the sugar and egg yolks, being careful not to bleach them. Pour the hot cream and milk into this mixture, mix and then pour everything into the pot.
- Cook the custard over low heat, stirring with a spoon. After a few minutes, it should be very smooth.
- Crush the dark chocolate and milk chocolate and melt them in the microwave or oven. Water bath.
- Pour the cold cream into the blender bowl, and start mixing it. It should have a foamy texture.
- Reheat the custard, add the melted chocolate, then add the foamy cream.
- Pour everything into a salad bowl or individual glasses.
- Let the chocolate mousse rest for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before enjoying it.
What ingredient should you not forget to prepare a successful chocolate mousse?
Is your chocolate mousse finished? Before serving it, don’t forget to do thisAdd a little Salt flower. this 100% natural flavor enhancer Increases the smell of chocolate tenfoldfor one Severe taste in the mouth. It gives your candy a A sweet and salty touch Very pleasant. Success is guaranteed with your guests!