Every Friday, Cyril Lignac presents several recipes to prepare a wonderful buffet for your end-of-year celebrations. Among them is the shrimp, avocado and spicy mayonnaise sandwich.
What if, for Christmas, you prepared a wonderful buffet full of delicious dishes instead of the classic menu? This is what we offer you Cyril Legnac Every Friday in All in the kitchen. One of the recipes that caught our attention is this recipe Shrimp, avocado and lemon sandwich mayonnaise hot.
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac sandwich with shrimp and avocado
To save time, Cyril Legnac It is suggested to implement this Shrimp and avocado sandwich With sandwich bread and mayonnaise already prepared. Here are the components you will need:
- 9 peeled raw shrimp
- 100 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- 100g panko or bread crumbs
- 6 leaves of romaine lettuce
- A few chopped coriander leaves
- 6 slices of crustless sandwich bread, 1 cm thick
- 2 avocados, peeled and mashed with a fork
- Neutral oil
For mayonnaise hot :
- 3 tablespoons. A tablespoon of homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon. A tablespoon of Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon. A tablespoon of sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tablespoon. A teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
Preparing a shrimp and avocado sandwich from Cyril Lignac
Are you ready to prepare an exceptional buffet for your end-of-year celebrations? Here we start preparing Shrimp and avocado sandwich from Cyril Lignac :
- Prick the shrimp from the head. We put it in the flour, then in the beaten eggs, then in the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil fryer to 180°C. Fry the shrimp.
- Cut the salad leaves into thin slices and keep them in a salad bowl with the chopped coriander.
- When the shrimp are golden, drain them on a plate using absorbent paper.
- Mix all the spicy mayonnaise ingredients.
- Remove spines from shrimp. Place the bread slices on a cutting board.
- On 3 slices, put the avocado puree, then the salad.
- Cut the shrimp and dip them in hot mayonnaise. Add them to the bread slices.
- To finish, place the last slices of bread covered with the avocado puree, avocado side down, on the shrimp.
- Press and trim edges.
- Cut it into 3 parts and put it in a plate with a lemon slice.
Are you in a hurry? This is good, this recipe will not take you more than 15 minutes to prepare. Good appetite !