Cyril Lignac takes us back to childhood with his recipe for cordon bleu with vegetable chips, revealed in Tous en Cuisine. Here’s how to prepare it.
Christmas is a kind of children’s holiday. Between Santa Claus, gifts, and chocolates, it’s hard to resist this retro moment. To enhance this comforting aspect, why not prepare gourmet desserts Blue ropes New Year’s Eve? Find out belowCyril Lignac recipe, accompanied by homemade vegetable chips.
Cordon Bleu with Vegetable Chips by Cyril Lignac
Have you ever prepared? Homemade blue ropes ? If not, now is a good time to start doing so Easy recipe from Cyril Lignac. Here is the list of ingredients you will need for four people:
- 4 veal escalopes, very finely chopped
- 200 grams of washed mushrooms without earthen stems
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon. A teaspoon of paprika
- 4 thin slices of cheddar burger
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams of panko bread crumbs
- Espelette pepper
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
For vegetable chips:
- 200 grams Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and soaked in water with a little lemon
- 2 peeled potatoes
- 1 peeled beetroot
- Neutral oil for frying
Preparing cordon bleu with vegetable chips by Cyril Lignac
Are all your ingredients ready on your work surface? It’s time to get cooking. Here are the preparation steps Cordon Bleu by Cyril Lignac.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Season the steaks on both sides with salt, pepper, garlic and paprika.
- We wrap the cheddar slices and place them in the middle of the meat cutlets. Add mushroom slices, overlapping slightly.
- Wrap the cordon bleu and cover it with film, then put it in a plate and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- On a plate, beat eggs into an omelet. Elsewhere, pour the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the cordon bleu in the beaten eggs, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil. Place on a plate and season with salt and Espelette pepper.
- Cut the cordon bleu into 2cm-wide slices and arrange them in a circle on a plate, with the vegetable chips in the middle.
According to Cyril Lignac, this cordon bleu recipe should take no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Something to enjoy in record time!