Chef Cyril Lignac shares his secret to decorating a yogurt cake! Discover his recipe and all the chefs’ tips.
What is better than a Yogurt cake To enjoy without any hassle? This easy, quick and affordable dessert is within every chef’s reach! However, we can sometimes criticize him for being… A little dry or lacking in taste And originality. This did not escape Cyril Legnac! on from right to leftthe chef shares his recipe with you and The secret ingredient to a successful yogurt cake Soft and irresistible taste…
Ingredients for yoghurt cake by Cyril Lignac
For this recipe, the chef uses An ingredient commonly used in delicious recipesLike hummus… with tahini! This is amazing Sesame paste Which can easily be found in the spice section, will add smoothness to the cake and a little taste to return to, making it completely addictive.
- 300 grams of precise
- 25 grams of powdered sugar
- 5 grams of baking powder
- 120 grams of thick yogurt Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 50 grams neutral oil
- 30 grams of tahini
- 50 g sugar Brown sugar
- Zest of an orange or lemon + its juice
- 95g berries (frozen, if not in season)
- 95 grams of blackberries or blueberry
- Good salt
- Raw cream
Preparing Yogurt Cake by Cyril Lignac
For this recipe, you will need a cake pan, a large salad bowl, a bowl, a whisk, a spoon, and a grater.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix flour with baking powder, 25 grams of sugar, and a pinch of fine salt. to mergean egg And milkOil, peel and orange juice, mix well.
- In a bowl, Mix tahini paste, salt And 50 grams of sugar.
- Grease a pan and sprinkle with sugar to create this little crust that crisps up at the bite.
- Pour the dough in cake Up to half of your moldWe distribute some fruit on top, add another layer of dough, then more fruit, and cover it with the rest of the dough. Finish pouring the tahini mixture and mix it using a spoon to incorporate it into the dough, like a marble cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
We take it out of the oven, put the cake on the rack and leave it to cool. Serve with a spoonful of raw cream And some berries!