To celebrate Christmas, Mardi Gras, or simply for a snack, these Butter Suzette’s will transform your pancakes in no time! Discover Diego Allari’s super practical recipe.
Are you planning a pie party? Here’s exactly the recipe you need. not only this ghee It will enhance your pancakes, however You can freeze it very easily For next time. In addition to pancakes, it can also be used in a recipe for duck breast with oranges, roasted carrots, or simply on grilled toast… So, let’s get cooking?
Ingredients needed to prepare Suzette Butter from Chef Diego Alari
For this recipe, Choose organic oranges Or it is preferable not to treat it.
- 3 oranges for juice
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams of water
- 1 shot of orange juice (optional)
- 500 grams of butter
Steps to prepare Suzette butter from Chef Diego Alari
As for utensils, you will need a peeler, saucepan, large frying pan, juicer, blender, cutting board, sharp knife and ice cube trays.
- We wash the oranges and then peel them using a peeler Just gather enthusiasm (without the white membrane).
- Boil it in a pot of water until it boils, then drain it carefully, then cut it finely with a knife.
- In a pan over medium heat, add water, sugar, and citrus zest. Let her cook Until the mixture caramelizes And flamed with orange liqueur.
- We squeeze the orange and Deglaze the caramel with the juice. Reduce the heat to low until you get a syrupy consistency. To calm down.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the diced butter and the cooled orange marmalade and mix everything.
- Reserve what you need for your pies and Place the rest of the buttercream in a piping bag. Divide it between ice cube trays, then put it in the freezer.
Next time you want a crepe Suzette, All you have to do is take an ice cube of butter out of the refrigerator And melt it in the pan!