Want a change from classic beef lasagna? Chef Diego Allari brings you delicious vegetarian lasagna with mushrooms and comté… Tell us what you’re up to!
When the days get shorter and the first frostsautumn We feel like cooking some good comforting dishes, like lasagna. Here Chef Diego Alari brings you I described it Lasagna vegetarian As delicious (if not more so) than traditional beef lasagna! Perfect recipe for meeting friends, Vegetarians Firstly.
Ingredients needed to prepare mushroom and comté lasagna from Chef Diego Alari
The secret to successful lasagna? “Homemade béchamel!“, He shouts Diego Allari. Here is the leader Twist your bechamel to make it even more delicious…
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 pinch of Fleur de Sel
- 100 grams of boycott Grated
- 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard
For lasagna dough:
- 400 grams of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
For the filling:
- 1 dozen Mushrooms From Paris + a little bit to keep it raw
- 1 dozen chanterelles
- 1 dozen oyster mushrooms
- 1 dozen shiitake
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 knob butter
Steps to prepare mushroom and comté lasagna from Chef Diego Alari
Here, the chef prepares homemade lasagna dough, but you can also buy it in a rehydrated version to save time. Simply immerse them in boiling water for 1 minute to rehydrate them before starting.
- to implement sauce : In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the flour, then add the milk and season. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring, until thickened. At the end of cooking, add grated cheese and mustard Mix well. Keep it away from heat.
- Prepare the mushroom filling: In a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and a piece of butter, until it turns brown Sliced mushrooms with chopped garlic cloves And chopped parsley. Season them at the end of cooking to prevent the mushrooms from releasing too much water.
- To prepare lasagna dough: Mix flour with whole eggs and salt by hand. Form and roll the ball Using a rolling pin Rectangular or circular, depending on the shape of the dish.
- on your plate, Start by pouring a scoop of béchamelAdd a little mushroom filling, a few slices of raw mushrooms, a little grated Comté cheese, and finally a pastry sheet. Repeat the process 2-3 times and finish with a layer of béchamel, on which is a slice of raw mushrooms, then a slice of Comté cheese. To form a beautiful rose.
- bread 1 hour at 180°C By placing the dish on top of the oven until it browns well.
When the lasagna is well browned, it’s ready! Serve hot with crunchy green salad.