Home cooking enthusiasts know it well: a stock cube does not equal good homemade chicken stock! Here’s how to make your own using Diego Allari’s easy recipe.
To moisten the risotto, Prepare soup or cook vegetables for soupthe Chicken stock Can be used in all types of cooking! It brings depth and a little taste back to your recipes. Not only is homemade chicken stock more interesting from a taste standpoint than a stock cube, but it’s also better for your health! Furthermore it, You can freeze it completely To keep them longer and always have them ready to pounce! Here is the recipe and chef’s advice Diego Allari Learn how to make chicken broth like a chef.
Ingredients needed to prepare Chef Diego Alari’s chicken broth
Here the chef uses chicken carcasses with the meat still raw on them, but if you use your own chicken carcasses A chick Roast from the day before, it’s even better!
- 2 chicken carcasses + 2 wings
- 1 pinch of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
For aromatic garnish:
- ½ Leek Cut into large rounds
- 1 carrot cut into 4
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into slices
- 2 mushrooms cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Cloves of garlic Peeled
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
Steps to prepare chicken stock from Chef Diego Alari
Get a large pot, a sieve or colander, a spider, and a large salad bowl.
- Place the poultry carcasses and wings in the pan next Wet it with cold water until it risesAdd salt and pepper.
- Heat until the water starts to boil. At this point, remove the residue that forms on the surface using a spider.
- Add all the garnish ingredients and Simmer for about two hours. This is the time needed for the broth to concentrate in taste.
- At the end of cooking, Pass the broth through a sieve By transferring it to a salad bowl.
To give yourself a little retro fun, cook the shells or Chinese noodles by adding stick of Lemon grass And fresh coriander ! Otherwise, let the excess cool and freeze it in an ice cube tray!