The cucumber salad is good but very classic. Change your cooking habits and get ready to discover the Mezria salad, the Polish version, with a touching story and delicious taste!
if authority Cucumbers are a quick dish to prepare, yet they’re still a bit (too) classic. althoug, Don’t give up on squash And start preparing the miseria.
What is miseria and where does this authority come from?
Mizeria means misery in Italian. But what lies behind this name “Commedia Dell Arte”? It is said that this cucumber salad was invented in 1500 by an Italian princess who lived in Poland. The beauty, who longed for her homeland, was imagining a recipe using famous vegetables and herbs from her new region. But it’s a pity that this salad has so much name It’s delicious and easy to make at home.
Here are the steps to prepare a delicious Mezria salad:
- Start by peeling the skin from the cucumber using a peeler.
- Then cut it into thin slices and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the slices with salt Leave them for 15 minutes. It should bleed as much as possible until it becomes very crispy. When time is up, absorb the surplus of water using a paper towel.
- Then take out a large bowl and add a few tablespoons of fresh cream to it. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a little vinegarDill. For the rest of the seasoning, a little salt and pepper is enough.
- Once the sauce is satisfied, add the fillets option And mix everything.
- Finally, so your salad doesn’t lack flavor or crunch, we recommend removing some of the red onions and onion sprigs. Chives. Cut them into thin pieces and place them on top of your preparation.
All that’s left for you to do is Let it cool for 30 minutes in the refrigerator And now your Polish salad is ready to enjoy! It will be perfect to accompany meat, fish and also your BBQ grills. It will also satisfy small hunger pangs in the evening if you want to eat light food.