Diego Allari has brought you the perfect dessert to celebrate Halloween right: super delicious pumpkin pie. navel? Original glaze, that makes the difference. Discover his recipe!
What’s better than pie? squash To celebrate Halloween? Yes, this American dessert is not just for Thanksgiving! It’s perfect for this seasonHalloween It’s not rocket science, so would you like to try it? Here is the recipe for Absolutely delicious pumpkin pie to Diego Allari For a successful Halloween evening! Don’t worry, you won’t need to dig a pumpkin here…
Ingredients needed to prepare Chef Diego Alari’s pumpkin pie
For this recipe, the chef prepares it himself pastriesbut you can also buy them ready-made to save time and simply add the recommended spices.
For short dough:
- 250 grams of flour
- 120 grams of butter cut into cubes
- 1 case Spices
- 1 pinch of Fleur de Sel
- 1 egg yolk
- 2-3 cases of water
For the device:
- 400 grams of pumpkin puree or squash (canned or frozen)
- 100 grams of fresh cream
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon of this spice mixture: 1 teaspoon cinnamon mixed with 1 teaspoon cardamom powder, 1 teaspoon ginger powder and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 200 grams of Liquid cream
- 50 grams of mascarpone
- 30 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame paste
- 1 tablespoon of liquid caramel
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Steps to prepare pumpkin pie by Chef Diego Alari
If you choose homemade shortcrust pastry, know that you can easily freeze the excess for your next pies!
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare the short crust dough: Mix the flour, spices and salt Salt flower. Add the softened butter cubes, egg yolks and water. Knead by hand to get a ballSpread it out and cut out the circle for your template. Prick with a fork.
- To prepare the mixture, mix the pumpkin puree with the cream. Add eggs one by oneSugar and a spoonful of spice mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto the dough and bake it for 30 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: Using an electric whiskWhisk the mascarpone and heavy cream with the sugar and black sesame paste. Store in a piping bag in the refrigerator.
Leave the tart to cool, then decorate it with cream by forming small holes with a piping bag. Finish with a drizzle of salted caramel buttercream And some sesame seeds. That’s it !