Sorry, your refrigerator is empty and you don’t have enough time to go shopping? Laurent Marriott has the recipe you need: you’ll only need 3 ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen!
You only need very little to enjoy it! Proof of this spaghetti recipe from the back of the cupboard suggested by Laurent Marriott on Small Dishes with Balance, a show he broadcasts. TF1. to achieve that, You will only need three ingredients to Basic cooking…However, this spaghetti is not lacking in deliciousness!
In this recipe, Laurent Marriott Reconsider a traditional plate From Italian cuisine: lemon pasta. A classic dish in Italy, which seems more authentic to French palates, less accustomed to finding a tangy flavor in their dishes. macaroni. This adapt to Just a few ingredients It’s the perfect opportunity to sample a must-have dish from our Italian neighbours. So on to the recipe!
Ingredients needed to prepare lemon pasta in the style of Laurent Marriott
Below are the quantities needed to treat 4 people.
- 400 grams of macaroniOr tagliatelle or linguini
- 2 untreated yellow lemons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, Pepper
Steps to prepare lemon pasta in the style of Laurent Marriott
For this recipe, you will need a salad bowl, a grater, a juicer, a saucepan, and a saucepan. to cook macaroni.
- Cook pasta Al dente In 3 to 4 liters of boiling salted water, according to package instructions.
- In a serving bowl, grate the chickpea skins Lemon. Peel and Grate the garlic well, it should be close to pureed. Mix the garlic puree witholive oil Then add lemon juice on top. Mix the ingredients well using a whisk.
- Take about three tablespoons of pasta cooking water, add it and mix well. In addition to lengthening the sauce, the cooking water allows it to form a bond.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with the sauce. Return everything to the pasta pan Cover them well with the sauce
Serve in deep dishes to retain heat Finish with a few turns of freshly ground pepperit’s ready !