Forget recipes where you have to beat egg whites to get puffy pancakes, François Régis Gaudry has a much simpler technique! Find out how he makes pancakes (they’re delicious)!
You dream about it Airy and fluffy pancakesWithout starting a complex preparation with egg whites? You’re in luck, because we’ve found the perfect recipe for the occasion: magical pancakes François Regis Gaudry. To happenThey are super pancakesdelicate“And the last one uses a secret ingredient…
Extra Thin Pancakes Ingredients from François Régis Gaudry
As in all pancake recipes, there is milk… but here, François Régis Godry is used A little special milk : the Yogurt ! You must have heard of this Breton specialty, it is fermented milk with a consistency close to yoghurt. Here, it will allow you to have super puffy pancakes in the blink of an eye!
- 190 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons of Soda bicarbonate
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 220 grams of yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Steps to prepare very thin François Régis Gaudry pancakes
For this recipe, you’ll need a mixing bowl, a large salad bowl, a whisk, and a crepe maker or fryer!
- Mix the dry ingredients: 190 grams of flour, 2 pinches of baking soda, 2 pinches of salt, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the liquid ingredients: 22 cl of milk, 80 grams of melted butter, 2 eggs, and a little natural vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix the dough! There should be some lumps left : It is what makes pancakes soft.
- In a frying pan, heat a little neutral oil. Pour a ladleful of mixtureLeave He cooks Turn it over when the bottom is golden and the top is covered with bubbles. Leave it to cook for a few more minutes and then take it out.
Serve with a good drizzle of maple syrup and enjoy!