Light and super crunchy, these little fried sticks will be a hit at the table! This is even among those who are usually shy about eating fish. Discover Cyril Lignac’s recipe.
Better than fried fishCyril Lignac brings you his recipe for goujonette! If its name refers to goujon, which is a straight-fried fish due to its small size, goujonnettes are generally prepared with other fish, which are cut into fillets. on from right to leftCyril Lignac shared his recipe for goujonnettes made with Flat fish, often appreciated by childrenAmong them are those who are usually ashamed to eat fish… Discover its recipe!
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac Tartar Sauce
Cyril Legnac He uses sole fish, a fish with very thin flesh, and is appreciated by the largest number of people. However, the chef offers a less expensive alternative: lemon sole, another flat fish that holds up well to frying. Here are the ingredients needed to serve 4 gourmets or 6 small eaters.
- 1 sole or flounder, weighing 800 grams
- 3 organic eggs
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
- 150 grams of flour
- 150 grams bread crumbs
- frying oil
For tartar sauce:
- 100 grams of mayonnaise
- 100 grams of lemon juice
- 80 grams of chopped capers
- 80 grams of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 50 grams Greek yogurt
- 140 grams of pickles, cut into small cubes
- 80 grams of chopped leeks
- Good salt
Preparing Gougonette with Tartar Sauce by Cyril Lignac
For this recipe, ask your fishmonger to remove the fillets and fillets Remove black and white skin.
- Cut the sole strips in half lengthwise, then cut each length into 4 pieces diagonally.
- In three soup bowlsPour in the flour, then the eggs beaten with salt and pepper, and the bread crumbs last. Place the fish pieces in the flour and press them to remove the excess. Then put it in the eggs and finally in the bread crumbs.
- In a pot, put the oil and Heat it to 180°C. Gently dip the goujonette pieces until they are brown. Drain them with the spider and place them on a plate with absorbent paper. Season with a little fleur de sel.
- In a bowl, put mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice. Mix, then add the shallotsAnd herbs, capers and pickled cucumbers. Season with fine salt and freshly ground pepper.
Sprinkle the goujonite with lemon juiceDip them in the sauce and enjoy!