What’s better than gratin dauphinois to comfort you in the fall? Gratin dauphinois is more seasonal, with sweet potatoes! Discover the delicious and original recipe of Simon Usher.
Here’s one Easy recipe, who has potatoes! No offense to traditional dauphinois gratin purists, we suggest you take a baby step aside with this fantastic sweet potato review! Root vegetables that Brings softness and An irresistible little taste of chestnut gratin…You will tell us the news. Discover the recipe for Simon Usher.
In addition to sweet potatoes, the chef uses potatoes to maintain a common thread with the original recipe. And to prepare a beautiful colorful dishSelects several varieties of potatoes (purple, pink, etc.).
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Gratin Dauphinois by Chef Simon Usher
- 750 grams potatoes
- 750 grams of sweet potatoes
- 40 centiliters of liquid cream
- 20 centiliters of milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, pepper
- Grated nutmeg
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 40 grams of Parmesan cheese
“Sweet Potato Gratin Dauphinois”
Steps to make sweet potato gratin dauphinois by Chef Simon Usher
For this recipe, you will need a pot and a large gratin dish or casserole dish that will go in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel and cut the potatoes sweet potato Into thin slices. The easiest way here is to use a mandolinOtherwise, a sharp knife will do the trick.
- Arrange washing machines tightly In your plate Gratin.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and milk. Add salt, pepper, grated nutmeg and rosemary sprig. Add the grated Parmesan, and then mix the ingredients well Pour the boiling mixture over the potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 180°C, covered.
- Take the dish out of the oven, Remove the lid and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Once the top is golden brown, it’s ready! Leave to rest for 15 minutes and serve with a green salad.