François Régis Gaudry prepares a very (very) delicious apple with Canadian sauce. navel? He adds two typically Canadian ingredients to his recipe that make a big difference…
Food critic François Regis Gaudry He invites you to his cabin in Canada to prepare Delicious Apple Crumble, the Canadian version of our Apple Crumble. It is very easy to prepare, but above all it is very delicious and even completely addictive. François Regis Gaudry delivers to you All the secrets of this Canadian are falling apart. be careful, You might just “fall in love” with this recipe…
Canadian apple crumble ingredients by François Régis Gaudry
- 6 to 7 beautiful organic apples
- A handful of dried cranberries (also called cranberries)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon powder
- 15 cl of Maple syrup
For the dough:
- 120 grams of flour
- 90 grams of brown sugar
- 120 grams of oatmeal
- 120 g butter + walnuts for the mold
Steps to Make Canadian Apple Crumble by François Régis Gaudry
For this recipe, you’ll need a rectangular gratin dish, your best vegetable peeler, a knife, a cutting board, and a salad bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Apple peel and Cut it into large quarters. Place them in a gratin dish beforehand ghee Sprinkle them with cinnamon. In this step, François Régis Gaudry adds dried cranberries, A small, tart berry common in Canada, which can also be easily found in France, in grocery stores or organic stores. Then drizzle everything with maple syrup and mix well. juice to cook The apples will blend with the maple syrup The fruits will be filled with this wonderful caramel.
- For the dough, boy precise In a salad bowl, mix it with brown sugar, oatmeal, and a pinch of salt salt Softened butter cut into cubes. Mix almost by hand Crumble the dough directly onto the apples.
- Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes at 190°C. When it comes out of the oven, the dough should be well browned.
Leave it to cool for a few minutes and For more deliciousnessEnjoy a nice scoop of ice cream Vanilla.