Chef Cyril Lignac will delight you with his signature Bolognese Lasagna. navel? An unusual ingredient that adds more softness and deliciousness to the filling… Discover its recipe!
ultimate comfort dish, Lasagna It is one of those dishes that make us love fall and winter. When they come out of the oven, perfectly browned and soft inside, they are a joy. Unfortunately, they sometimes dry out when cooked! Nothing is more frustrating than dried out lasagna, who lack gluttony. With Cyril Lignac’s recipe being shared on the show Everyone in the kitchen On the M6, you don’t have to worry about this problem: it guarantees you an incredibly tender lasagna!
Ingredients for Bolognese Lasagna by Cyril Lignac
Below are the quantities needed to treat approximately 5-6 gourmands.
- 5 lasagna slices for hydration
- 400 grams of beef Chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- ½ peeled onion
- 1 peeled carrot
- 150 grams Paris mushroom
- 25 grams of butter
- A few sprigs of thyme
- 25 cl of red wine
- 500 grams of tomato coulis
- 40 grams of flour
- 40 grams of butter
- 50 cl of Fat milk
- 125 grams of grated parmesan
- 1 piece parmesan
- Fine salt and Pepper From the mill
- Coarse salt
Preparation of Lasagna Bolognese by Cyril Lignac
To provide a soft texture to the fillingThe chef uses mushrooms! The lasagna is not in danger of drying out during cooking, thus lending its soft texture and forest dimension to the lasagna.
- Preparing the bolognese sauce: Brown the ground beef with a knob of butter and a drizzle ofoil of olives until they start to stick a little. Add the chopped onion, then the chopped garlic, then add carrot We cut it into brunoise and cut the mushrooms into cubes. Season, mix and Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- When the meat color becomes good Deglaze with red wine. Once the red wine has reduced, add the tomato sauce and bouquet of thyme. Cover and simmer for as long as possible.
- to sauceMake a roux with butter and flour. Then we pour in the milk and whisk constantly until the mixture thickens. Salt, pepper and add Parmesan cheese Grated. Continue mixing with the whisk, and when you notice bubbles in the pan, stop cooking.
- In a plate, place a layer of mushroom bolognese, then a layer of béchamel, and place it on top Pre-cooked lasagna in boiling salted water, and repeat the process. We finish with a layer of béchamel, then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake it for 20-25 minutes at 200°C.
When the lasagna is well browned on top, it is ready. Serve with a crunchy green salad and enjoy!