With their short season and unique taste, the Mirabell plum is an invitation to pastry creativity, offering in every bite a joy that combines tradition and luxury. Here are the top 3 recipes for Mirabelle plum dessert.
the beautiful MirabelleThis little golden plum is the ultimate end-of-summer fruit. Between mid-August and mid-September, this plum variety leaves us only 6 weeks to store Mirabelle plum sweets. Originating in Lorraine, France, these treasures of taste hold a special place in the pantheon of ingredients used to create delicious and authentic desserts. Mirabelle plum cake, pie, or even ice cream, there are countless ways to display it. Its slightly sweet and tangy flesh goes wonderfully with short-crust pastries or with creamy pastries Clavoutis. For its part, Mirabell plum jam recalls the flavors of summer all year round. Some people also like to fry them with a little sugar and butter to make a delicious accompaniment to pancakes or tarts.
Elegant, juicy and delicately fragrant, Mirabelle plums inspire many sunny recipes, but everyone’s favorite is the traditional tart, clafouti and crumble. We will enhance this golden nugget, offering you a gourmet break where this golden plum will be in the spotlight. Get ready to indulge in a symphony of flavors with Mirabelle’s three exquisite classic desserts.
Traditional Mirabelle plum tart: step-by-step recipe
To celebrate plum season, we’ll prepare a simple but delicious tart. Here are the essential ingredients to make these little yellow plums sing on your dessert tonight:
- 500 grams of Mirabell peaches
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry
- 1 whole egg
- 25 grams of flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 50 grams of sugar
- 20 grams of butter
- 1/2 cup of brandy
Bring Mirabelle plum tart It’s child’s play! With a few simple, easy-to-follow steps, you’ll have a delicious dessert in no time. This well-rated recipe has been approved by over 80 people, and here’s how:
- To start, wash, dry, pit, and cut Mirabelle peaches in half.
- Then, in a tart pan, spread the dough (without removing the parchment that comes with it), prick it with a fork and bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees, then let the dough cool.
- In a bowl, mix the whole egg and sifted flour, then gradually dilute the mixture with half a cup of milk.
- Add the sugar and a cup of Mirabelle brandy if you have any, otherwise you can use whatever you like. Mix your preparation well.
- Arrange the Mirabelle peaches on the cooked dough and pour the mixture over everything.
- Sprinkle a few small pieces of butter on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Clafoutis with Mirabelle peaches: the most tested recipe
Make a Clafoutis with Mirabelle peaches Both are fast and economical. With these simple and affordable ingredients, enjoy delicious seasonal desserts without spending a lot of money. You will need:
- 400 grams of Mirabell peaches, pitted
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 125 grams of sifted flour
- 30 grams of butter
- 30 centiliters of milk
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs, add the flour and mix with a whisk.
- Add the melted butter and sugar and mix again with the whisk while adding the milk.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease your plate with butter and place the Mirabelle peaches on it.
- Pour the clafoutis mixture over the mirabell peaches and bake for 40 minutes.
- Check for doneness with the blade of a knife and serve warm or cold.
Mirabelle plum: quick and delicious recipe
To achieve this Crumble with mirabell peachesThe perfect combination of crunchy and tender, you only need a few basic ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need for the perfect dessert:
- 1 kg Mirabell peaches, pitted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 100 grams of flour
- 100 grams of butter
- 80 grams of brown sugar
- 60 grams of oatmeal
Tested and approved by many gourmets, here is the ultimate recipe for Mirabelle plum crumble. Follow these steps carefully to enjoy the best crumbs of your life!
- Grease a baking dish with butter, spread the mirabell plums on it and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees on thermostat 6.
- For the crumb dough, in a bowl, add the flour, brown sugar, oat flakes and butter cut into pieces and sand with your fingertips to get a grainy mixture.
- Cover the Mirabelle peaches with crumbs and bake for about 30 minutes in a medium oven.
- Enjoy warm, plain, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, or a scoop of whipped cream cheese.
When Mirabelle plum season arrives, feel free to get carried away with these recipes, as they are true testaments to the culinary magic this little fruit can work.