To honor the short season of Mirabelle plums, the chef brings you a super easy clafoutis recipe. To enhance the delicate flavor of the fruit, Cyril Lignac has his little secret…
From mid-August to mid-SeptemberMirabell peaches offer juicy and aromatic flesh. Their season is very short, so it’s a matter of seizing the opportunity to take advantage! This is the perfect opportunity to prepare a clafouti recipe, which is different from the cherry recipe. In his shared recipe on from right to leftCyril Lignac advises Choose plums that are still somewhat firm : When cooked, its sugar-laden flesh will caramelize without ending up in a compote at the bottom of the dish. Discover his recipe and secret ingredient.
Ingredients of Cyril Lignac Mirabelle Bloom Clafoutis perfume
What is better than a Clavoutis To enhance the wonderful flavor of this golden lauren fruit! Cyril Lignac uses Mirabell plum brandy to enhance the flavors and it makes a huge difference! Here are the ingredients needed to prepare clafouti For 4 people.
- 400 grams of washed Mirabell peaches
- 4 eggs
- 50 cl of milk
- 2 cans of Mirabelle plum brandy
- 200 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of fine salt
Preparing clafouti with mirabell peaches by Cyril Lignac
Good news, for this recipe, you won’t even have to No need to pit Mirabelle peaches :”We leave the nucleushe explains Cyril Legnac, This prevents the Mirabelle peaches from turning into mushFor this recipe, you will need a large mold, a salad bowl and a whisk.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the mold with butter Generously coat it on all sides and put the mirabell plums there.
- In a salad bowl, pour the eggs, mix them with a whisk, add sugar and a little flour. Add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Pour in some milk In this preparation, stir gradually, then add the rest of the milk and flour.
- Fragrance with eau de parfum and pour the mixture over the Mirabelle peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
Let it cool before serving. Enjoy plain or with custard for extra deliciousness!