Are you out of ideas for veggie appetizers? Lebanese Chef Alain Giam has created the perfect recipe for you: a vegan appetizer with sunny flavors that everyone at the table will love!
Alan C We are pleased with his recipes Generous and friendly on his Instagram page. Here’s a very simple appetizer idea to enjoy without any fuss when the weather is hot: a gazpacho Without tomato very refreshing and 100% vegan croquette. Check out her recipe!
Ingredients for gazpacho, quinoa and feta croquettes by Alan Giam
Here, the chef replaces the traditional tomato gazpacho with sweet melon, which he combines with the freshness of cucumber. Association hits the mark!
- 1 watermelon
- 200 grams of cucumber
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 ice cubes
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 packet of vinegar
For the quinoa and feta croquettes:
- 250 grams of quinoa
- 200 grams of feta
- ½ green onion
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 plate of flour
- 1 plate of bread crumbs
- Neutral oil
Stages of gazpacho and quinoa-feta croquettes from Alain Giam
For this recipe, get a blender, skillet, frying pan, and a good apron!
- Mix the watermelon Pre-peeled and cut into pieces. Add the cut option to 4Bread slices, ice cubes, basil, garlic, olive oil and vinegar. Mix again until you get a very smooth gazpacho, and keep it in the fridge.
- Cook the quinoa in a pot of boiling salted water. Once cooked, strain and leave to cool. Add crumbled fetaAnd chopped green onions and chopped parsley and mix well.
- Form flattened meatballs With this mixture, then dip it successively in flour, beaten eggs and rusks.
- Fry them in a hot frying pan with neutral oil Until it becomes golden and crunchy.
Serve the gazpacho chilled with slightly warm croquettes and sprinkled with a little fleur de sel. An aperitif is served!