Carla Ferrari, French-Italian nominee for Top Chef 2023, brings you the perfect recipe for snack time: her quick chocolate brownies with ultra-gourmet flavour…
I want A delicious and quick snack to prepare ? You are in the right place! Nominated for the fifth season of the show Top chefs She shares her recipe for chocolate chip cookies filled with an irresistible fondant center. It’s the perfect snack to comfort yourself during a well-deserved break! Discover his recipe.
Ingredients for Carla Ferrari’s chocolate-filled cookies
In this recipe, the chef uses squares of dulce chocolate to make her fondant hearts. This caramel flavored chocolate rightfully refers to the popular Dulce de lecheMilk jam in spanish. But sure, You can use the chocolate mold of your choice : Milk chocolate, white chocolate, almonds, etc. The main thing is to have fun! Here are the ingredients needed to make 10 cookies.
- 115 grams of butter
- 175 grams of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 grams bitter cocoa (unsweetened)
- 125 grams of flour
- 3 grams of baking powder
- 1 pinch of Fleur de Sel
For the heart:
- 10 squares of your favorite chocolate
Steps to make Carla Ferrari cookies filled with chocolate
Before starting the recipe, Take the butter out of the refrigerator Until it becomes soft when making biscuits.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix in the softened butter (soft but not melted) with dry ingredients.
- Add the egg and Mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Form small balls weighing approximately 20 grams. Place a square of chocolate in the middle of each cookie and press gently. Close the dough with a little paste to completely cover the chocolate if necessary.
- Bake it for a maximum of 10 minutes at 180°C.
When the cookies come out of the oven, they will still look undercooked: this is normal, and they will harden. Place the cookies on a rack until they cool again. Enjoy with tea or hot chocolate for even more fun!