Creamy mushroom filling, served in crispy puff pastry… Laurent Marriott brings you his recipe for a super cozy fall pie!
What if we prepare a Pie Autumn with mushrooms? Here’s the perfect warm-up recipe, suggested by Laurent Marriott on Petit en Balance Dishes, a show he broadcasts. TF1. To prepare a creamier and more delicious pie, Laurent Marriott has his own little secret…
Ingredients needed to prepare Laurent Marriott’s mushroom pie
To add more deliciousness to his pie, Laurent Marriott introduces…half a piececom.reblochon ! This Savoie cheese will bring flavor and above all, Unparalleled creaminess to the heart. Here are the quantities needed to treat 6 people.
- 2 tablets puff pastry
- 500 grams oyster mushroom
- 500 grams shiitake
- ½ Reblocon
- Half a cup of dry white wine
- 4 large leeks
- 2 egg + 1 for gilding
- 20 centiliters of whipping cream
- ½ bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 50 grams of butter
- salt Freshly ground fine gray pepper
Steps to prepare mushroom pie Laurent Marriott
For this recipe, equip yourself with a cutting board, a sauté pan, and a fairly deep round tart pan.
- never b ghee your template carefully. Place the first disc of puff pastry on it and leave it aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Peel and chop the shallots. Steam them in a pan with foamy butter. Meanwhile, coarsely chop the pepper Mushrooms Add to leeks. Increase the heat and sear everything for 5 to 6 minutes. Season at the end of cooking and deglaze White wine dry. Add the chopped parsley, mix and leave to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cream and eggs and season.
- Place the mushrooms on the bottom of the piePour the cream, then put half a piece of Reblocon cut in half thickly. Close everything with the second disc of puff pastry and seal the edges with your fingers.
- Make a hole in the center of the pie, then decorate it with a knife. Beat the egg with a little salt and brown the pie. Bake for 1 hour.
Leave to cool so as not to burn and serve with it authority Crispy chicory, with a hint of nuts.