To tame these beautiful squashes in the kitchen, nothing is better than stuffing them! Learn how to prepare Pattisson easily with Laurent Marriott’s recipe.
This squash has been unfairly neglected, yet it is delicious! When it is cooked properly, it is served Tender flesh, slightly sweet and taste reminiscent of artichokes. To enhance it, just add some ingredients to its meat to make a delicious filling. Then all that remains is to roast them in the oven… A great idea put by Laurent Marriott on the tray of small plates en pois sur TF1. Discover his recipe!
Ingredients needed to prepare stuffed squash using the Laurent Marriott style
Here are the ingredients for 4 people. Here, choose young, still young squash, which will have the most tender skin.
- 4 little ones pastries
- 2 white onions
- 1 can of corn kernels 300 grams
- 4 slices smoked bacon
- 50 grams bread crumbs
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 5 centiliters of olive oil
- Fine gray salt, freshly ground pepper, coarse gray salt
Steps to prepare stuffed squash using the Laurent Marriott style
For this recipe, use a food processor, a sharp knife, a large skillet, a sauté pan, and a large gratin dish.
- Place a large pot of salted water to boil. Wash the squash and remove its caps Hollow out the inside and collect the flesh. Submerge the squash skins and tops in water for 5 minutes, then drain. Place it in a gratin dish.
- Sear the bacon in the skillet with olive oil. Peel the onion and cut it into thin slices. When the bacon is crispy, add the onions, then the sunflower seeds, and grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Leave to soak for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the squash flesh and drained corn in small batches and pour the contents into the pan. Cook for ten minutes and add salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius And pumpkin stuffing.
- Cover with breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes.
Put down the hats On each pancake before serving and that’s it!