Are you hesitant between pie and crumble for dessert? Don’t hesitate any longer, try Laurent Marriott’s delicious Mirabilis-Quiché dessert.
the Kitchat Are you not always in agreement among yourselves because of their bitterness? Do not be afraid, This dessert will please everyone with Alsatian fruit ! Laurent Marriott treats us to a plate of well-balanced small plates TF1 With its easy recipes, each one is more delicious than the last. This time, it combines the wonderful bitterness of Alsace kitsch with the sweetness of kitsche Mirabelle Lauren’s dessert is really delicious, Half tart, half crumble. Discover his recipe!
Ingredients for Mirabelle Plum and Damson Tart by Laurent Marriott
For this recipe, choose puff pastry rather than shortcrust pastry, which may be redundant with the crumb. Here are the components you will need Treating 6 people.
- 1 tablet of puff pastry with pure butter
- 600 grams of damson
- 300 grams of Mirabell peaches
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 50 grams of almond powder
- 100 grams of cold butter + 1 walnut for the mold
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Crumbly tart steps with prunes and courgette designed by Laurent Marriott
For this recipe, you will need a round tart pan with a diameter of 26 cm.
- Preparing the crumb: Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon in a salad bowl. Add the butter in pieces and then incorporate it with your fingertips without pressing the dough too much. Keep it in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Wash the plums, cut them in half and remove the stones. Sprinkle them with sugar And reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a buttered tart pan with puff pastry. Sprinkle with almond powder, Arrange half the tasks into rosettes Finish with a Mirabelle peach in the middle.
- Cover it with crumbs and bake it in the bottom of the oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Then 30 minutes at 170°C.
Allow the crumbled tart to cool before slicing and enjoying it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.