We’re headed to New York with this delicious cheesecake from Laurent Marriott. His little secret? An ingredient we associate most with appetizer time… discover its recipe!
the cheese cake By Laurent Marriott It has something extra… It is not only cooked very gently to obtain the perfect texture, but above all, it delivers Sweet and salty crunchy baseWhich contrasts nicely with the cream. To get this result, Laurent Marriott She has her little secret! Here’s a New York cheesecake recipe that was shared on Petites on Balance, a show he broadcasts TF1.
Ingredients needed to prepare Laurent Marriott cheesecake
To prepare the biscuits for the cheesecake, Laurent Marriott uses… Appetizing TUC biscuits! commitment to ghee and cane sugar, provide an irresistible sweet and salty cookie topping that makes the cheesecake completely addictive! Here are the quantities required To entertain 6 people.
- 150 grams of appetizing tok biscuits
- 75 grams Melted butter
- 50 grams of cane sugar (for biscuit dough)
- 1 case of water
- 350 grams of “Philadelphia” cheese or Saint Moret cheese
- 4 egg
- 125 grams of heavy cream
- 125 grams of blonde cane sugar
- 1 organic lemon
Steps to prepare Laurent Marriott cheesecake
For this recipe, bring a Mold It is about 26 cm in diameter, a salad bowl, a whisk and a blender.
- Preheat the oven to 120°C.
- In the mixer bowl, put the broken biscuits, butter and flour sugar. Mix and add one or two tablespoons of cold water.
- Line the bottom of a springform pan. Distribute the biscuit dough over the entire surface.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar. Enjoy it LemonAdd cream and cheese. And it fluttered again. Pour the mixture into the springform pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Leave the cheesecake to cool for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.. Arrange it on a serving plate and enjoy!