Laurent Marriott brings you all the secrets of a successful Greek salad by the rules of the art. Discover the authentic Greek salad recipe!
On a picnic or for lunch in the sun, there’s nothing quite like it Greek salad For a healthy satiation and cool off in the summer! This Hellenic recipe has been widely adapted in France very well Sometimes his traditional recipe is slightly abused. Laurent Marriott, host of Little Plates in Balance, a program that airs on… TF1It tells you how to prepare real Greek salad.
Ingredients needed to prepare Laurent Marriott’s Greek salad
The secret to a good Greek salad? Good ingredients! here, Laurent Marriott He uses olives and olive oil from Kalamata, both of which are famous for being Among the best in the world. He also adds peppers, ingredients that are often omitted in Greek salads. Which is unfortunate, because they provide crunch and plenty of vitamin C when eaten raw. Here are the quantities to serve 6 beautiful paintings.
- 1 kilo of beef tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 3 small purple onions (fresh if possible)
- 2 green bell peppers
- 250 grams of feta
- 150 grams of Kalamata olives
- 2 pinches of dried oregano
- Kalamata olive oil
- Fine gray salt, ground pepper
Steps to prepare Laurent Marriott Greek salad
In order for the Greek salad to succeed in the rules of art, each element must be cut in a certain way.
- we wash the tomatoes, Cut them into quarters And put in a salad bowl.
- Peel and cut the cucumber in half. Cut it into slices and add to the salad bowl.
- Peel the onions and cut them into rings, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut the pepper into rings And move them into power.
- Add olives, pour olive oil to your taste, A little oreganoSalt, pepper and mix everything together.
- pruning Feta cheese cut into thick slices And put on power.
Sprinkle with oregano, pepper, Drizzle with olive oil And enjoy right away!