Need an easy and friendly recipe for an appetizer? Laurent Marriott has what you need: a tart with Southwestern flavors, perfect for sharing at an aperitif dinner!
there Salty tart It’s always a good idea for an impromptu dinner or aperitif with friends. But then, pie isn’t always perfect when eating standing up; No plates or cutlery. Even though pretty paper napkins are placed nearby, guests always spread them everywhere because the filling oozes out of the dough. Laurent Marriott I found the perfect combination To cure this ! He shares his advice and recipe with you on Petits en Balance, a show that airs on TF1.
Ingredients for Laurent Marriott’s puff pastry with sunny vegetables
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to treat 12 people for an aperitif.
- 2 discs of puff pastry
- 4 angelette peppers or green peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 white onion
- 200 grams of Osaw Irati
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fine gray salt, Espelette pepper
Steps to make Laurent Marriott’s sunny pastry with vegetables
For this recipe, you won’t even have to No pie pan needed ! Simply prepare a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Peel the white onion and remove the pepper seeds. Cut the vegetables into slices and brown them in a large frying pan with a good drizzle of olive oil. Grate garlic on top and salt. Cook over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Grate half the cheese and let it melt for one minute. Leave to cool from the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the first disk of puff pastry onto a baking tray covered with baking paper. Garnish with mashed cold pepper, then moisten the edges of the dough and serve Cover it with the second disk of dough. Cut 12 strips, starting from the middle, then twist the strips onto themselves.
- Grate the remaining cheese over the tart and sprinkle with Espelette pepper Bake it for 30 minutes at 180°C.
Enjoy warm as an appetizer or appetizer, accompanied by a salad!